CMS (Content Management System)
A CMS (content management system) is a platform to organise and facilitate collaborative digital content creation. The system is a software that allows you to keep track of the inventory of content on your Web site, which is similar to how a physical shop keeps track of how much clothes, or books that is available for sale. It can basically be any content from your posts to your travel photos, videos or any products. One biggest benefit from using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. The CMS will help to categorize and organize all your content and you can easily update your inventory yourself. It is as simple as ABC!
Benefits of a CMS
- Zero Cost for additional enhancement. Your business expands, and so does your product catalogue. A CMS allows you to increase your product listings limitlessly with no extra charges. In the long run, it will lower the cost of your business and increase your profit.
- Zero Cost maintenance. Anybody can keep your business website update because the steps are simple. One needs no technical knowledge and you can basically eliminate third party contractors to save more money. Most updates are done with a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) user interface editor, hence no HTML knowledge will be required.
- Search Engine Friendly (SEF). Our CMS are designed to be search engine friendly. The user can easily assign meta keywords and description and a dynamic page title will then be assigned. URL rewritting has proven to be very effective.
- Ready Made Modules. The CMS allows us to add new functions to your site. Many modules are ready to use, such as Forum, Download Manager, Blog, Photo album, Events calendar etc. These are big savings as compare to custom development.
- Better Corporate Exposure. Having online presence allows people to visit your site for information. Compare to static website which just display products, services and address, you have an interactive website now which is always updated with latest information.
- Quicker Response to Market. Since everything is web based, you update your website anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection. It offers you competitive edge over your competitors.
- Better Customer Service. Keep your customers, suppliers and future clients informed with your latest development with an easy mass mail feature.
WordPress powers more than 23% of the web – a figure that rises every day. Everything from simple websites, to blogs, to complex portals and enterprise websites, and even applications, are built with WordPress.
WordPress combines simplicity for users and publishers with under-the-hood complexity for developers. This makes it flexible while still being easy-to-use.
There are literally thousands of plugins that extend what WordPress does, so its functionality is nearly limitless. You are also free to do whatever you like with the WordPress code, extend it or modify in any way or use it for commercial projects without any licensing fees. That is the beauty of free software, free refers not only to price but also the freedom to have complete control over it.
Applying the best practices in the industry, our expert developers will ensure that you have a website that is not only aesthetically pleasing, but highly adaptable across multiple platforms.
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
Joomla is an ideal option for enterprise level content management. It allows highly configurable designs, enhanced usability and integrations. It takes an experienced web design team to create a successful custom Joomla solution. Here at GMN Web Solutions, we have the experience you need to create the perfect CMS for your business. With our eye-catching designs, and our skilled custom development, you can have the engaging visuals you want, with the website features that you need.