What is a strong logo?
First, a good logo helps you to stand out from the masses of visual marketing clutter and become memorable. Next, it works with your tagline to define your niche market and/or shout out your competitive edge.
Working with GMN Web Solutions
Understanding our client’s business needs is the first step to the logo design process at GMN Web Solution. We clarify certain questions prior to any creative work such as:
- What is the mission and vision of the business?
- What do you hope to achieve from the business in the next few years?
- How do your customers connect with you?
- Who is your targeted demographic group?
- How do you drive repeat business and generate customer loyalty?
Creative work begins once the message and target is clearly defined. We will come up with several unique logo designs in black and white. Upon review and selection of the final design, we will refine the logo and offer our client several other variations of the chosen design. Once the black and white logo is refined and perfected, colour will then be added into the logo. We provide our clients with high resolution files of the logo, including JPG, PNG, EPS and TIFF.